Master Tl-D 36W/79 Slv/25 Food
Leave a Feedback
Have a Question?
Our 24/48h reserve is almost exhausted. Order now!
Add the desired quantity in your cart and save your order.
We will inform you of the waiting time for the quantity you will order, in case the entire quantity requested is available on the network or to be ordered.
Secure payments with Paypal, Credit Card or Wire Transfer. Buyer protection active
Shipments all over the world
CHARACTERISTICS AND SPECIFICATIONS Philips 3679
Colour Designation: Alimentaro
Color rendering index: 74
Lamp Luminous Flux EM: 1750
Rated Lamp Wattage: 36
Color Temperature: 3800
Life to 50% failures EM: 15000Lamps:
* Lamps with mercury vapor at low pressure arc length and with a diameter of 26mm.
* Although it is not red, these lamps accentuate the colors such as red meat.
* The color temperature of 3.800K.
* Lighting of food: the distribution of the spectrum is optimal for enhancing the appearance of the meat and other products displayed butchers.
* These lamps operate at mains voltage in alternating current circuits of starter or with high frequency electronic ballasts.
Questions and Answers about Philips 3679
Do you have a question? Join our Network and look for an answer about this product.
Earn point! For each accepted answer, you will earn 0.2 xp points.
EARN POINTS TODAY!
Do you have one or more answers regards this product? Join our Network and start earning points by answering other users.